Introduces strategies for building high-performing teams in order to engage staff in accomplishing school improvement goals. Shows various examples of templates for developing meeting agendas and evaluations, establishing PLC roles and responsibilities, and implementing decision-making strategies and action plans using a PDSA model.
- You cannot add "Team Systems Check II" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
High Performing Teams
A Systems Approach to High Performing Teams
The purpose of this workshop is to develop high performing teams as a strategy for encouraging participation in a systems approach to school improvement implementation.
- Demonstrate understanding of the role high-performing teams play in school improvement implementation
- Develop improvement goals and measures
- Describe a process for identifying and recommending supporting strategies for achieving improvement goals
- Apply the PDSA Cycle to the continuous improvement of supportin strategies
- Apply effective and efficient meeting and communication processes to the work of the team
- Create an action plan for implementing and monitoring the progress of the high performing teams
Department team, grade-level team, goal team, school leadership team, professional learning communities, study group, student assistance team, intervention team, etc.
Successful completion of the School Improvement Implementation Guide training is highly recommended.